Testing out my new tent!

Friday, February 05, 2010

I got a tent from J, who gave me her tent which she has been using during her one year stay in NZ. She will be on the way back to her home in Europe now, though via Sydney and Hong Kong for a few days each.
The night after we last met for our last coffee date, I pitched the tent in our backyard to clean out the tent a bit, though it wasn't particularly dirty... Okay, fine, it was because I really wanted to try out my new tent.
So I got all our sleeping bags out from my wardrobe, one for an underlay, one for me, one for my sis... It was surprisingly comfortable sleeping in the three person tent, though a little chilly during the night, we survived, ready for another day at work ;;;

So, anyone, any plans of going camping with me?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe