Summer Project 2

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just finished last night, after dragging on and on... Had actually gone to get the fabric from Spotlight in early December, I had gone with the whole family to help me choose the colour and type of fabric. We'd decided on the hot pink fluffy one, which is fine... Just the colour is really quite shockingly bright, and the fluff gets on everything that it touches, lol.

I just need to put the finishing touches on the creature, the eyes, the nose and the mouth.

I'm not really sure what it is. The doll template that I got online during my random surf one day was for a bear. I'd wanted to make it into a monkey by adding a tail, but the limbs are already really long that I thought it'd just be more scary. At the moment it feels like a tail-less spider monkey. I don't know if you realise, but the doll is quite big, I mean the arms can wrap around my waist!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe