Beer place: Occidental

Thursday, July 19, 2012

This is one of my favourite streets in Auckland, Vulcan lane, between High Street and Queen Street. One of my friends are leaving town, so we had a get together at Occidental, a favourite Belgian place (I have many favourites, as you can tell!). Belle-vue Kriek, a lovely cherry beer, how I had missed you! There are a wide selection of Belgian beer here, plus all the typical Belgian cuisine fare, such as mussel platters or pots, and another of my favourite, the seafood chowder. Yum!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe