One year anniversary

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

How time flies. It seems just yesterday that I wore my white dress and was surrounded by my two families and friends. Already a year has past and there’s a belly that keeps growing!


Favourite moments of our first year together include: scuba diving by Little Barrier Island in NZ watching a school of Kingfish go past at an arm’s length from us, swimming by the sea outside one of our apartments in Montenegro, the joy of watching our baby move during the 12 week scan. 

A surprised me with a bouquet of beautifully fragrant flowers picking me up from work last night. He even wrote me a card that made me laugh and cry. He really is the sweetest! We went out for dinner at a boutique hotel restaurant in town and had a wonderful time together. 

One down, many more to go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe