Lunch place: Pasta & Cuore

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Every month, on the anniversary day of our wedding, A and I go on a date. It was an advice from my father-in-law, which I think is awesome.

The first month after the Big Day it was pouring down. I wasn't sure if the date was still going ahead.

Of course, knowing my husband, I shouldn't have been worried. 

He surprised me by booking a table at a favourite Italian restaurant - the one that is always full or closed whenever we go. 

Plus - because there is always more with my hubby - he had a small gift ready, with a warning that it won't always be like this. 



Handmade pasta with Italian red wine inside a warm cosy restaurant, even while the sky poured down outside, it was the perfect date.

Pasta & Cuore Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe