I miss you, NZ

Thursday, November 06, 2014

You would think that being in France, I wouldn't have any cravings. But oh, dear, here are some food things I miss from NZ:

  • Tacos from Mexico Britomart. They have the best tacos all around. 
  • Kumaras - NZ sweet potatoes are so much sweeter, with many more varieties.
  • Moustache cookies. Or Cookie Time cookies. You know, with those big chunky chocolate bits inside. Probably just as butter filled but not as thin and floppy as others seem to be. 
  • Tim Tams. I know you can get them here. I've gotten them in Monoprix in Paris when I used to live there. But either it's only available in Paris or I am blind, because I can't see them at my local supermarkets in Bordeaux. Yes, Tim Tams are actually Aussie, but I still miss them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe