Coffee place: Elysian Coffee

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I was told Elysian serves one of the best coffees in Vancouver. As soon as I walked in and ordered my cuppa, the barista asked me, 'Are you from New Zealand?' Haha, I guess I still haven't lost my thick as Kiwi accent, even though some of my NZ friends laugh at my odd Aussie twangs sneaking through here and there. Turns out the barista himself is Kiwi, from my hometown, no less! We do get around, don't we?

The cafe has a cosy and serene interior with the wooden look. If only there was free wifi, it would have been perfect, but there really aren't enough seats to go around for people to stay for too long, either. 

Worth a visit.

590 West Broadway Avenue, 
Vancouver, BC V5Z1E9
Elysian Coffee on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe