Ninja babies, mine

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Saving babies from being snatched, behind the door in that strange room with alien powers. Somersaulting on the streets, spying around a grey stone slabbed house, fuschia red pink roses, ninja moves to get inside, unseen.

Friday night, I was kidnapped in a car and then taken for a joy ride around town, until we were chased down by a police car. My sister and I were squished in the passenger seat. Come to think of it, we were sitting on the left hand side, not the right. Perhaps my brain was still stuck in the ways of the Down Under. I tried to push my sister down by my feet so she would not get hurt. We all got out, and were held under an inspection of our possessions. All I had with me in my retro blue rectangular suitcase. One of the girls tried to thrift through it, and boy, did she get a snarl from me, like a lioness protecting her cub. My belongings are carefully curated and all are precious. I do really get protectively possessive sometimes, be it material or person. Once you have won my heart, you will always be mine. Lucky you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe