Dinner place: Taco truck

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I've been craving tacos. My housemates know how much I love tacos and have been trying to take me to a taco truck for months. This one time I actually managed to track one down, was when I was without my wallet. Unfortunate, I thought.
Then I finally managed to try some Taco Truck Dos' tacos, a week later. Lamb and prawns, with nacho chips. The fillings are alright, but the taco breads were frail and falling apart, unable to hold its fillings. Lamb over prawns, and I thought you couldn't go wrong with prawns, ever. Nachos are fried, and they are surprisingly the star of the whole dish, because guacamole isn't guacamole as much as just a heap of mashed avocado. 

I'd go back. For the chips, only.

Check website for current locations
Taco Truck on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe