Eating: Goat cheese crostini

Saturday, March 29, 2014

This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by Medha from Mimi's Mommy.

I spend a lot of time trying new cafes and restaurants, of which there are too many, especially in Melbourne, so I don't usually cook as much as I would like to. Plus, I have wonderful housemates who cook for me or bring me delicious dishes home. However, I decided to pick a few things from a local food market to create a quick and easy snack lunch for myself: crostini

  • Bread, sliced and grilled
  • Goat cheese, I always seem to get the ash covered ones. You could also try ricotta or cream cheese here
  • Topping varations, salami, tomatoes, grilled aubergines, like mine, and other endless creations - blueberries with drizzled honey, slivers of cucumber, roasted capsicums, olives, nuts, salmon... Best to make them colourful.

They are easy to make, easy to eat, and easy to share. Perfect appetizers, snacks or small meals. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe