Drinking: Kronenbourg Blanc

Friday, March 14, 2014

Kronenbourg 1664 is everywhere in France, and you can get them quite easily in NZ and Australia, too. But their white beer brand is very hard to find. In fact, I have at least two French friends of mine who swear it as the 'best beer in the world', and in the end I had to ask one of them to bring it over from France for me. 

While I am not sure about it being the best beer in the world, Kronenbourg blanc certainly is a refreshing alcoholic drink with a citrus-y note. More than the beer, though, I love the azur blue bottle! Can I please have some more?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe