Coffee place: Dukes Coffee Roasters

Monday, February 03, 2014

A asked me today where my favourite coffee places were. It really got me thinking. Hmm, I can think of a couple of places, but where are my top places? I guess at times this would depend on what type of atmosphere you are looking for when drinking your coffee, as well. Are you alone (and I know A hates going to places alone)? Are you after a quiet place to study? Did you want to stay longer, shorter, a hip place, a clean place, a cosy place...
Dukes is a small place, and can be described as a coffee bar. There are not many seatings available and lines form out the door during peak times. If you are alone - and I don't mind at all - you may get lucky enough to find a stool quickly enough. I ordered a long macchiato and enjoyed its smoothness with a touch of foam on top. I would come again for a caffeine dash, it's an ideal place to get a takeaway.

247 Flinders Lane
Melbourne 3000
Dukes Coffee Roasters on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe