Getting back into cooking

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Monday night I went into the kitchen to cook myself some dinner and ended up having bits of flatmates', instead. They were so nice. Vege lasagna with pumpkin, and spicy chicken. Yum!
Oh, boy, it's been a while since I've cooked anything. I tried making red beetroot couscous and it was... interesting. Think a cooking project is on its way, where I have to cook every recipe in the book at least once. I can only go uphill from where I stand now.
The weather is getting warmer. 20 degrees forecast in the next 5 days! It's a start :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe