Searching for: brown leather ankle boots

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I lied today. I told a person that I only owned five pairs of shoes. Recounting, I actually own 8.
And really need another pair.

One that is not mobile foot baths, because all I own right now are either open toed or filter in water so very well. Not out.
Been looking at a few places to find the right protection for my cold feet, but the search continues.. I thought I might get these for a while, but they weren't quite perfect enough. Argh.
Drats this weather..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe