News chez Viv in Auckland

Friday, May 31, 2013

Why is it that one becomes slacker as the weather gets colder? Perhaps it's only me. During the warm season I've been so good, going for regular runs outside, tramping, eating healthily with my 5+ a day and 8 glasses of water, too.

The colder it gets the less I want to move, and so I find myself staying indoors more. Except at my place there is no Internet, so it's reading time or chatting time or movie watching time. No TV or radio, either, though. Valuable time the old fashion way, if you like.

Not any longer!

After weeks of research and phone calls, we finally have Internet access right at home, so I can finally actually do stuff like Google or email any time I want. It's so great! I feel so connected right now.

Just in time for June, soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe