Graduate, a second time

Sunday, May 19, 2013

So, I graduated again last week. 
Most of you probably didn't realise, even that this was my second time, because I graduated in absentia the first time round a few years ago, and because you were too busy at work to be able to come see me, anyway. 
I didn't know anyone at the graduation ceremony, the downside of doing a second degree in a weird time frame - finishing it in 2.5 years, then putting off the ceremony for a semester. 
The weather didn't help and my flu didn't help, either. Still, my parents were able to come up for the occasion, so we were able to spend some quality family time, which had been long overdue. 

I miss them already. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe