Flu, flu, fly away

Thursday, May 16, 2013

from here
I've been sick with the flu since last week. Fault of heating system at work blasting air conditioning to the max. Too bad that last week was also the week when my parents came up from Christchurch, for a bit of family reunion and also to attend my graduation ceremony on Friday the 10th.

Didn't help that the weather was as gloomy as you could get, raining every day. I got a lovely bouquet of flowers but still cannot smell its apparently strong perfume circling my room, because I am too busy blowing my nose raw all the time.

Hopefully I will be able to get rid of this unwanted friend soon, with the bright orange concoction above.

Flu, flu, fly away, I do not want you at all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe