Drinking: Avalanche organic Fairtrade coffee

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Did you know filter/plunger coffee apparently has more caffeine than espresso?

I've been drinking Avalanche organic Fairtrade coffee lately, since I don't have the luxury of an espresso machine at work anymore, and wanted a change from the instant coffees that I scabbed off my flatmate.

There are so many brands and types of coffees at my local grocery store. We Kiwis can be surprisingly snobbish about our brown brews. Where there is a choice, I try to choose Fairtrade. Avalanche seemed a good choice on the basis of the clean packaging, price and the bronze award it has won a few years ago.

Avalanche organic Fairtrade coffee really wakes me up in the mornings. I can actually feel my heart coming alive, though not racing. Sometimes you need a bit of help in getting yourself to work... Don't you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe