Eating in Korea

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No real eating out in Korea as yet. I've been in a cafe once so far. 
We had toasted sandwiches and iced coffee.
Most days I have lunch at the cafeteria at the hotel in which my office is situated. Sometimes the food is okay, but other times not so great. It's always Korean, pretty much. 
I'm not used to eating Korean all the time, and there are many dishes I'm not familiar with. My cousin took me to this place last week, and we had a huge plate full of chicken, potatoes, thick flat noodles... It was nice!!
In the morning we have bread, but they are soft and sweet and have chestnuts in them. No multigrain loafs here. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe