Dessert place: Fraser's

Saturday, June 02, 2012

New York style Baked Cheesecake. Yum at Fraser's, in Mt Eden, Auckland. I have no idea if it's NY-style for real or not. I'll let you know after I get there, which may be in a while while, but I can tell you that it was so delish.

Sis and I walked all the way to Mt Eden from town, which is a good 50 - 60 min walk. Not because we were so keen to get to Fraser's, but more because we love walking so much. It's good exercise, and I guess, yes, there was a reward at the half way point.

The late afternoon walk was lovely, at least for me. I love when it's nice outside and I get to enjoy it, even for a bit. The lectures have finished so lots of revising to be done at the moment. The first exam starts in a week's time, eek!! But then there's a trip down to my parents' that awaits me soon afterwards... :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe