Dinner place : El Nopal

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Mexican place :) I felt like tacos again. There are no (real) tacos in NZ, so I wanted to have them while I had the chance. Met up with S at the Metro to head towards the tiny restaurant. I thought it would be a nice change to get out for once, a break from our usual routine. 

I got tacos, 3 for 6,5€. Assorted meat; pork, beef, beef with other things in them. Plus spicy sauce. S got a burrito, also 6,5€. Didn't want spicy sauce, though, ;p.


It was so nice! You would think these are too tiny to be filling, but it was perfect for me tonight :)


This is the kitchen, haha. El nopal is a type of cactus used in Mexican cuisine. They are flat looking things.. So not the one shown in the picture below.


The lady kept asking me me order in Spanish.. I didn't understand her accent very well.. Sigh, Spanish is still quite difficult..

It was a friendly place, though. I liked it. Thanks S for coming here with me :)


El Nopal
3, rue Eugène Varlin
75010 Paris
Monday closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe