Creative mornings

Thursday, October 06, 2011

One creative morning at work 







I got a Facebook message this week from a friend :
VIVIAN!!! what the efff - you're on one of my favorite blogs!!!!! are you jordan's intern or smth??
Lol, YES !! Isn't it just so cool ? I get to meet up and help out one of my favourite bloggers. In Paris, no less ! I have only just started, but I am learning heaps, and Jordan gives me lots of advices - from choosing the cameras to the basics of Photoshop and Illustrator programmes, how to get better lights for quality photographs.

I have so much fun every week and I feel very lucky for this experience. I do realise, though, that I may have to work a bit on my own blog, because ever since Jordan linked me on her's I am getting a lot of visitors and I don't really have anything interesting to offer them..

All in good time :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe