Extra crunchy

Saturday, October 01, 2011

I have finally succeeded in finding an extra crunchy peanut butter in France !!!

I know, it was expensive, but who cares, I have been craving it for ages !!! Sometimes I feel like crying while grocery shopping because I cannot find those foods that I miss so much...

Mostly comfort foods. Like pumpkin. I crave a good bowl of hot pumpkin soup. Especially with autumn coming up, and Halloween, I am very much in the mood for pumpkins these days.

I have an unexpected guest coming to stay at my apartment tomorrow night, yay, will be so much fun ! Also tomorrow night being the Nuit Blanche when all the public museums open their doors for the whole night, I am quite, quite, excited :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe