A death and a new start

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Laptop officially dead. Goodbye my companion of four and a half years. Ours was a love-hate relationship. I hated you for all your blue screens and I have lost count on the number of times I had had to reboost and reboot you, but still, four and a half years is not bad, huh.


I ordered for a new, smaller, lighter laptop. Hope it comes my way soon. You cannot imagine how annoying it is to be without a computer, without the Internet, when you are actually trying to get some work done.

Hmmpf.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe