Ants

Monday, September 05, 2011

Had a dream that the ants had invaded my room again, only more ferociously as ever, mingling happily with my rice, bringing along their centipede friends as well....

Oh no, I hope they are not really in my rice bags!

I think perhaps the dream was caused by my anticipation to read Bernard Werber, a French sci-fi author who wrote about ants for which he is mostly widely known for.

My ants and centipedes were growing bigger by the minute though, until they were the same size and me and almost overbearing... Like in James and the Giant peach, though these guys were not my friends. Or maybe it was I who didn't want to make friends with them.

Why would I?!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe