I'm back !

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Perhaps the only time you realise you have enough clothes is when it's laundry time. You have the whites and the coloureds, which is already going to have to be two washing cycles, then you have the towels and the bed sheets that take up more room...

I have just got my laptop revived again, in the one last desperate attempt to be connected to the world again.
You! Junk! Thump ! Thump! Why ! Did ! You! Have! To ! Crash!
Then miraculously the machine decided to be kind and start up again. Tears of joy.

Before when I had no means of accessing the Internet I had too much time on my hands, even if I filled the daytime with friends and trips and food. Now that I have the connection back, there's TOO much to do, especially since I'm trying to catch up on things I've fallen behind..

But, oh, how I'm glad to have you back :)

Photos and updates of my travels in Spain coming soon, hopefully before I leave for Italy this weekend !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe