Prague

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Flying out to Prague tonight.


Was going to say that it will be my first flight trip, but then remembered that Hamburg trip I took earlier in the year. The weather forecast says rain, rain, rain, so I'm packing an umbrella. Trying not to be too disappointed, I'm sure the rain will bring out the romantic side of the already fairy tale like town of  Prague everyone has been telling me about :)

It's definitely a first in that I'll be staying in a hostel this time, and not in a friend's or a Couchsurfer's. It's more like a bed and breakfast though. I'm looking forward to it, the lady owner seemed nice when I had to ring her. 

Also, it's my first non-EU country, as well as my first Eastern European country. 

Excited !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe