Bastille day

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Bastille day in Paris, to celebrate that day during the French Revolution back in the 18th century, when the People of France rebelled against the Monarchy.

The Eiffel Tower tonight looked the most beautiful it's ever been, to me, with amazing fireworks. The music wasn't really up to the whole French theme, but I had fun trying to guess and to sing along to all the musical numbers. Didn't get to go to the parade this morning because I woke up too late, though.

Tomorrow I'm taking an early train to Reims, for a bit of a champagne tasting. Hopefully I won't miss the train, and actually be able to do some tours, since I didn't book ahead, or anything. On va voir.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe