(Sungha Jung) Songbird - Sungha Jung

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Good music should be heard over and over.

I've been listening to this all night while (trying) to study for tomorrow's exam. I would be dreading it if I cared more.. which is not a good sign at all, but at this stage I just can't be bothered.

Listening to this makes me want to take up music again. It used to be such a big part of my life, all those years of practises and orchestra rehearsals... Now both my violin and guitar are stuck in the deep corners of the wardrobes in my old room in my parents' house. It's very sad.

Thought about hiring a violin to join the uni orchestra next semester, but I think the rehearsal times will clash with work times as they have been this semester, unfortunately. Oh well, I will just have to wait til I return to NZ.

Guitar... is not going to be such a good idea, since I don't think I'll end up playing it very much, since my skills on this particular instrument is very limited, as much as I would love to improve. I will may be able to practise on friends' ones during the Summer, though. I will on the most part have to be satisfied with playing the piano at my boys' place whenever I get the chance.

Two more days, then I will be smiling more :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe