Sunny sunny day!

Friday, March 25, 2011

The first properly sunny day in Paris, like, warm enough to be in short sleeves all day.

Don't know why I was falling asleep in lectures today, it is unusual for me to do so in Paris, because normally I need to give my best attention to what's going on in class, since:
a. it's in French, or
b. it's a small class so you stand out if you're dosing.
I actually went to sleep last night, so it was strange... maybe I am still sleep deprived.

To celebrate - what?! the nice weather?! being not sick anymore?! anything!! - I went to a new patisserie and bought two desserts. There are too many kinds to ever go through them all.. and too expensive, unfortunately, but I felt I should today. Will try to make them last though... hopefully! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jeffrey Ho who is studying in auckland uni no more :(25 March 2011 at 17:39

    Hey this is Jeff I randomly saw your post in fb so here i am

    just want to say hi, with a bit of jealousy on your relaxing study life. yea i kinda miss those life that you get up go to lecture then hang out in coffee shop in mid day, do a bit of cooking in dinner and then go clubbing :o

    anyway, hope you enjoy your life in paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeff! How's it going!
    Er, I guess from the above post I was having a relaxing day. Yea, you're right, I am so lucky! :) Except last week, when I was a walking zombie due to lack of sleep.. haha
    Things are brightening up in Paris because of the sun, I feel much better being here.
    Hope everything is going well for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe