You're funny like that, la vie

Friday, November 12, 2010

I have a poster of the world on my wall. On it are mazes of black and red lines, dots and post its of travels I plan on taking. Next to the States and Aussie are the post it notes "2010", and near Europe, "2011-2012".

The first semester of 2010 started with a weekend trip to sunny summer Sydney with my Flatmate of the year. What a great beginning to the new uni year that was. But mid this year I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to carry out the other plans on time.

Until yesterday.

Life has a funny way of working themselves out, doesn't it. I guess if you really want it, then you will get it.

Sure, I am not going to Tahiti this time round, like I'd wanted to, but I will still get to see my cousins, some of them for the first time in my life, and also old friends that I haven't be able to see in years. How awesome is that; how lucky am I?!!

C'est la vie -
En fait, c'est MA vie :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe