Three days to go!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Oh oh, the counting down begins! Soon (finally) it will be the time to sit my first exams.

First day comes on Saturday, when I will be sitting two exams, in Spanish and Film Studies. I know, two exams on one day! But I have been waiting so long for this day to arrive, so I don't really care.. though I do hope I do well.

Most of the other fellow students have already done, or even finished, theirs, because the actual exams began last week. Sis has already done three, and is studying on her last one on Monday, all the very best!

Gotta get some sun, before getting back to it. My head aches from too much staring at the computer screen..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. headache...more like caused by lack of food intake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol possibly that too,... because I'm studying too much?! haha, jokes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe