Revision time!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Just as the assignments are (almost) finished...
Will start next week.

This week I was asked to help with some year 13 Chemistry problems. Oh, but it's been ages since I've done any chem!

Off to the public library I ran, to find a study guide to revise with. After the stress has somewhat passed, I was quite enjoying myself, actually. It came back more easily than I'd expected, thankfully. I used to like chemistry so much when I was in high school. It was one of my favourite subjects, and even won a prize for my achievements, one year. I know, I was, and still am, a little bit of a geek ;)

-----------------------------------------------

On the other hand, I can't believe it's already Thursday! ..Almost Friday.
Argh! Only two more weeks of lectures!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe