Too much

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Not a very happy eating day for me today.

First the coconut milk carrot juice, which was too strong for me that in the end I had to pour it down the drain, washing my mouth with a cup of black tea. That was afternoon tea, and which all the liquid inside me I had dinner quite late, starting to cok around 8.30pm.

As I was getting started, dropped four eggs down the floor, down my pants. Oh la la, not my day, huh. One of my biggest problems when preparing meals is that I make way too much. I buy too much, so try to get through them as soon as possible without letting them go off. Tonight was no different. I did take care, but I always seem to cook for at least four people.

I have a huge bowl in the kitchen, and I can't finish the last half of the one in front of me, next to the laptop. No matter that they are salad. Should I just finish it? I feel so full. Argh. Better care next time, Viv.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe