Graduation on a lovely day

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It was an unusually really hot sunny day, and how lucky were we, because it was also the graduation day!

Er, let's make that clear. It wasn't MY graduation. It WOULD have been, except I opted to graduate in absentia meaning I wasn't attending the ceremony. Instead, I'll just get the bachelor degree mailed to me. Or pick it up in person. But for even that, not today.

I kind of wish I had done the ceremony, so I could have gone around town in gown and hood with all my friends. Ah, well. The reason I hadn't was because I decided to do just one, after my BA in French.

Not too long now, though. Don't be too sad on this happy day.

Now, for a sleepless night of essay writing! Woohoo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe