Up in the air

Monday, May 17, 2010

Looking down from a helicopter, from an acrobatic swing hanging from a helicopter, everything looks yellow. Yellow, yellow, yellow. It's Mum, Sis, Cousin S and I sharing the swing, me holding on for dear life. S wants to dive down to pay respect to her Dad... I keep hoisting her up, then I slip, but I can't hoist myself up. We eventually get her wish and fall down. I want to get back up so bad, I don't want to be lost and stranded here. It's so yellow, so pretty yellow... But I am exhausted from too much exercise, and too much emotions... I am just so exhausted, and all I can see is yellow, all around...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe