Restarting my laptop

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My laptop is entering its 4th year, having bought it when I came up to uni...
It's a big, heavy thing, not at all for carrying around, which is what laptops are supposed to be for. I so want a netbook, those tiny things that I could fit into my bag!
The laptop was getting pretty loaded up with junk and so SLOW, that I decided it was time to reboot everything of its clutter. Which was fine, it still took AGES, and then it's still quite slow, but at least there are no useless files or programmes...
There are NO programmes to speak of, really, because I've been busy just updating the stupid machine first. All three years' worth of updates, and it's taking FOREVER!!!!!! Argh!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe