Laptop problem again

Friday, April 23, 2010

So much for getting a good night's sleep for a day of hard out studying.
Got home after a long day of test and lectures, went on the Internet as you do, checking emails and such, and suddenly I find myself being warned by a spyware that my laptop has been attacked by so many viruses... But then I find that something fishy is going on, because this spyware is not the one I have got searched on my laptop! The 'spyware' becomes the problem that won't go away.. Argh!! It's only been not even a week since I got my laptop reformatted, and spent the next few days downloading all the hundreds of updates!!! So annoying!!
So spent all night last night doing just that, again... Caught a bit of a snooze here and there, I am so tired but I cannot get back to sleep when it's light, and waiting for the still slow machine to upload all the updates, again.. At least the laptop is virus free, for now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe