French word of the day

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am procrastinating badly at the moment. It seems like I should be doing something, but I don't know what, and I don't want to anyways..

This morning I read some French proses by Baudelaire, and here's my French word of the day:

s'épancher - to open one's heart

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
As soon as I found the meaning to this word, I thought to myself, whose heart have I opened so far in my life? I have lived around 1/4th of my life already, have I made an impact on someone else's life yet? If so, to whom? I am too shy to think so much about myself, though there are faces that float in my mind on who I want those persons to be.

It's an incentive to be more outgoing, more lively, more, more, more everything. To myself, to the others. I keep thinking to myself that I am becoming too comfortable in my current situation. I am getting restless.. I need to go out, push myself further, try my limits, just get out!

Starting tomorrow. No, tonight. I'm going to watch another movie. Or movies. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe