I may be gone a while...

Monday, February 08, 2010

I have to wake up very early tomorrow morning to catch my 6.40am flight to Auckland. I have not weighed my baggage yet, I am scared to! Tomorrow I shall be saying goodbye to Gran as well, whom I am accompanying so she can get safely onboard her plane to Korea. It has been six long months for her and us. Thank you so much for helping our family out, Gran, these past few months, we really appreciate it. I hope also to be able to move the rest of my furniture from my previous flat to the new apartment for this year. Um, BF darling, will you please help me? :)
Then it's to Sydney for the weekend, so hopefully I will be taking lots and lots of photos there, pray the weather will be gorgeous! Therefore, a busy week in front of me, but never you worry, I will be happily chatting on here again, soon enough-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe