Lazy Monday

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Was planning to spend all day yesterday in my pjs, but somehow it has not worked. I don't think I ever spent all day in my pjs before, anyway. Baked a Gateau Basque, Basque cake, which has blackcurrent jam between two doughs and is oh-so-sweet! I thought it was going to be a failure but the end product came out alright, so I was happy. Then went on (another) shopping spree with Mum, why is it so hard to save money? The night consisted of watching a movie, and trying to sort out my computer from all the clutters of unwanted, unused programmes and viruses. Argh. Not really a lazy Monday at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe